Focus on the board exams:
- Postponed but not cancelled,
- DO NOT STOP STUDYING!
- Stop watching news channels, instead form a schedule and revise your chapters.
- Remember, exam dates can be out anytime. Be prepared!
What after boards?
- Given the global pandemic widespread, reconsider the plan of studying outside your country.
- Research well about the course you want to pursue BUT within your country.
- Anticipate uncertainties in visa rules of different countries.
- Along with board exams, prepare for your entrance exams too.
Always be positive:
- Be positive. Even when your subconscious exalts anxiety, presuppose positivity.
- Breathe. Breathe deeply. Relax and do anything that makes you focus on your breathing. Meditate.
- Sleep for a minimum of 7 hours a day. Sleep is essentially important to eliminate the negative thoughts in your head.